Amanjiwo, one of the luxury resorts from the Aman group, is located in the lush forests of Central Java, Indonesia. Providing a place of peace and tranquillity through art, spirituality and a keen sense of aesthetics all around, the resort invites guests to bask in the greenery or soak in a pool while experiencing top-tier wellness programmes customised to individual needs. With ancient Javanese healing and beauty rituals that have been passed on for generations, the retreats and resort are infused with vibrant Indonesian culture, immersing you in an experience of architectural, artistic masterpieces and spiritual landmarks.
- Things To Do
Each luxury suite includes:
- Private walled garden
- Thatched-roof bale (pavilion)
- Daybed for outdoor lounging and dining
- Central four-pillar king-size bed on a raised terrazzo platform
- Bathroom with sunken outdoor bathtub,
- Twin vanities, dressing areas, separate shower/toilet
- Terrazzo flooring
- WiFi, Bose Wave Audio system, safe
- Personal bar
- Borobudur and valley views
- Personal butler
- Private entrance and driveway
- Private 15m green Javanese stone swimming pool
- Wraparound terrace
- Central rotunda with daybed for outdoor lounging and dining
- Two outdoor lounging bales
- Two separate bedrooms with king-size beds
Guests are able to dine in the restaurant, in their suite, or have a private dinner catered at an isolated romantic spot in the resort.
- Exploring nearby areas and UNESCO world heritage site
- Trekking paths and inspiring sunset views
- Exploring the diverse Indonesian culture
- Tennis on-site
- Golf nearby
- Prices vary depending on season and availability—please inquire with your dates for an accurate quote.
- Please note prices have been converted to USD from their local currency and may alter with exchange rates. Taxes are not included.
- The retreat is valid for new bookings only and is subject to availability at the time of booking. It is not combinable with any other exclusive unless specified.
- Guests must cancel 7 days before arrival. In the event of an early departure or no show, two nights plus tax will be charged.
- Credit card details are required to guarantee the reservation. US$ rates are converted to local currency at time of billing.
Sorry, no results were found.
Amanjiwo, Sawah, Majaksingi, Magelang, Central Java, Indonesia
Situated in Java's tropical lowland forests, Amanjiwo is within 500 metres of Borobudur UNESCO World Heritage site and 40km of the volcanic peak of Mount Merapi. The nearest city and airport is the cultural city and special region of Yogyakarta—an 80-minute drive, but Surakarta city and Solo airport are also within reach with a two-and-a-half-hour drive.
The best season to visit Indonesia is June until September, though the weather is warm and tropical year round. The rainy season falls November to March, though most days enjoy heavy rainfall and sunshine.