At the foot of the Teton Mountains in Wyoming, Amangani encompasses a year-round natural adventure, from the winter of snow and skiing to the vivid green summer. The region's abundance of wildlife showcases wandering moose and elk, and the untouched Yellowstone and Grand Teton National Parks. Explore the backcountry of the wild West amongst crisp mountain air by horseback, hike, or hot-air balloon. The luxury, all-suite hilltop hideaway is an intimately secluded property for those looking to be at-one with nature. Retreat the extensive spa which features an array of rejuvenating treatments and holistic programmes, from sunrise yoga to Himalayan salt scrubs. Embrace the panoramic, mountainous views from the infinity pool, or jacuzzi.
Amangani has won several prestigious awards including Conde Nast Traveler Readers' Choice Awards for Top Resorts in the West in 2016, Favourite Spa Resort 2016 at Andrew Harper, and The World's Best Hotels 2013 by Travel + Leisure Southeast Asia for the United States, Wyoming.
- Things To Do
- Grand Teton - largest suite with breathtaking views
- Spring Gulch Suite - large balcony overlooking pool and Tetons
- Sena Suite - private patio and superb views
- Amangani Suite - views of Snake River Valley and balcony or patio
- Shoshone Suite - superior Teton views
- Superior Suite - combined living/dining area and has fireplace and views
- Gros Ventre Suite - large balconies and mountain views
- Deluxe Suite - spacious balconies and lovely views
- Animal encounters
- Horse riding
- Spa treatments
1535 North East Butte Road Jackson Wyoming 83001, USA
Amangani is a short 20-minute drive from Jackson Hole Airport (JAC) and is situated atop East Gros Ventre Butte. Guests can arrange personalised private jet charters directly with the hotel.