The luxury resort has won a number of prestigious awards including Condé Nast Traveller's Gold List 2017, Top 25 Presidential Suites in India 2014 by Travel and Leisure and 100 Best Hotels & Resorts: Sep - Oct from International Traveller, Australia.
- Things To Do
The Pool Pavilion (203sqm) offers a spacious garden courtyard and a small private swimming pool, with a separate bedroom and a spacious living area, and covered outdoor dining space.
The Terrace Haveli Suites (163sqm) offers views over Amanbagh’s pool or the mountains. Each has an expansive terrace, an outdoor dining area and a large daybed.
The Garden Haveli Suites (125sqm) are spacious and elegantly appointed. Each has a private terrace overlooking the garden.
The ground-floor Courtyard Haveli Suites (125sqm) features a private courtyard ideal for outdoor dining.All accommodation boasts a private courtyard or terrace along with a deep bathtub carved from green Udaipur marble. In addition to each suite's personal touches, basic amenities include:
- King-size bed
- Spacious garden courtyard or terrace
- Ensuite bathroom
- Living area with daybed, armchairs, writing desk
- Bathtub carved from Udaipur green marble
- Sound system
- Air conditioning and ceiling fan
- Personal bar
During cooler seasons, guests can dine outdoors on the offsite chhatri and lay on cushions looking over the Ajabgarh Valley for an unforgettable evening — accompanied by a private chef, musician and splendor of stars.
See live, masterful cooking demonstrations at the Gwaadi 'village house', an open courtyard with live music in the evenings.
- Village tours
- Jungle tours and tiger spotting
- Explore remnants of ancient palaces and temples
- Personalised wellness immersions
- Jeep safaris
- Tribal encounters
- Camel riding
- Spa treatments
- Live cooking
- Prices vary depending on season and availability—please inquire with your dates for an accurate quote.
- Prices are inclusive of service charge and taxes
- The retreat is valid for new bookings only and is subject to availability at the time of booking. It is not combinable with any other exclusive unless specified.
- Guests must cancel 7 days before arrival. In the event of an early departure or no show, two nights plus tax will be charged.
- Credit card details are required to guarantee the reservation. US$ rates are converted to local currency at time of billing.
Amanbagh Resort Ajabgarh, Village Alwar, District Rajasthan 301027
Just a 90-minute drive from the historic city of Jaipur and within reach of the Sariska National Park—home to tigers, jaguars, sambar deer and more—the resort enjoys great accessibility to many cultural sites, including the abandoned 17th-century township of Bhangarh, the centuries-old village, fort and temple of Ajabgarh, and the temple town of Neelkanth, with more than 80 temples encircled on all sides by mountains.
The resort is situated near airports Jaipur (JAI) and within reach of Delhi (DEL) and Agra (AGR) airports. A heliport is also available upon request.