beVOYAGEUR is an experiential travel summit fostering cultural understanding, facilitating private-public partnerships and assisting host countries to achieve their goals. They collaborate with the highest levels of government and local partners to organise unique trips to countries that are off the beaten path. Through carefully curated and immersive experiences, guests will have the chance to experience Jordan's health and wellness offerings in a way few others have before.
After the success of the first beVOYAGEUR Experiential Summit Retreat in Jordan in October 2018, beVOYAGEUR are hosting their second retreat in 2019. The nine-day itinerary is designed to give participants an incredible insider’s look at Jordan's natural, cultural and heritage sites. Offering participants opportunities in personal and professional growth through a carefully curated programme of cultural activities, wellness sessions and integration with local communities and dinners with VIPs from Jordan's Royal Court, Air Force and government offices.
The all-inclusive retreat includes meals and accommodation in various five-star locations, in addition to a broad selection of cultural and heritage sightseeing activities, and yoga.
This is a retreat for culturally curious believers in building bridges between the world's societies, and with a strong desire to foster cultural understanding throughout the world. Previous retreat attendees include Brad Stephens, Co-founder of Blockchain Capital, Emmy award-winning ABC producer Peggy Bewkes, and Chris Kemp, Former CTO of NASA. A portion of proceeds from the retreat cost is contributed to Save the Children, which serves refugee camps across the country.
beVOYAGEUR is hosting it's first health and wellness camp in Jordan. The journey takes place across the country at various cultural and heritage locations.
This retreat will take guests to the Dead Sea, Wadi Rum Valley and Aqaba, Jordan Valley, and Ma'in, a region rich in hot springs.
- Things To Do
- Not Included
All accommodation is shared, but guests can upgrade to single accommodations on all evenings, including their own tents on "camping nights," for an additional cost.
- Marriott Hotel at the Dead Sea
- Ma’in Hot Springs Hotel
- Dana Eco-Lodge Campsite
- Little Petra Bedouin Camp
- Kempinski Hotel Aqaba
- Aisha Luxury Camp
- Fairmont Hotel Amman
beVOYAGEUR includes all breakfast and dinners during the camps, as well as group open bar. Lunches are included on non-'free days'. On 'free days', guests are given the opportunity to choose their own meals and make alternative plans without the group.
The food is a key part of the cultural experience on this wellness camp, and includes culinary experiences like whole lamb cooked beneath the Earth's surface, Jordanian seafood platters, Mansaf, and mezze platters.
- Hot air balloon ride, depending on weather
- Boat ride on the Red Sea
- Visit the Dead Sea
- Cultural activities like Petra UNESCO site
- Dinner with Jordanian VIPs
- Shared double occupancy rooms in 5-star accommodation
- Group VIP travel
- beVOYAGEUR apparel
- Visa processing fees and visitor tariffs
- All itinerary destination entrance fees
- All breakfasts and dinners
- Lunches on non-free days
- Group open bars
- Set-up costs of all curated dinners and wadi rum campsite
- Tips for drivers, guides
- Hot air balloon ride at Wadi Rum (weather dependent)
- Yoga sessions
- Opportunity to bring beVOYAGEUR on as an official adviser of your company, start-up or initiative
- Upgraded single, premium private accommodation upgrades on all evenings, including your own tents on camping nights
- Personal SUVs and drivers throughout the Summit
- International flights
- Health and travel insurance
- Accommodations before or after the set dates
- Room service & personal expenses at all resorts, including food and beverage
- Personal purchases and souvenirs
- Costs incurred in the event of emergency / early departure / transportation because you didn’t show up on time
- Lunches and alcohol on “Free Days”
- $2,375-$4,300/person (depending on the number of sign-ups): Military Air Force helicopter ride with Air Force pilots from the Dead Sea, over Wadi Rum, and to Petra (low-end price is with 10 participants, high end is with 5). Security clearance required. Flight time is approximately 1.5 hours. Typically NOT available to visitors)
- $3,000: Personal photographer throughout Summit (free to use for branding in whichever way you choose)
- $500: Option to extend time in Jordan, facilitated by beVOYAGEUR but at participant’s expense
Sample Daily Schedule
Proposed schedule (subject to change)
Arrive in Amman
Za’atari Refugee Camp & Jerash Dinner
Dead Sea (Free Day)
Dead Sea & Ma’ain Hot Springs
Rose-Red City of Petra
Petra to Aqaba
Aqaba (Free Day)
Aqaba (Free Day)
Travel to Wadi Rum
Wadi Rum to Amman
Dinner at Farm