Unwind and restore energy flow with this Mayr De-Stress programme at Park Igls. A systematic and holistic approach to wellbeing, the all-inclusive retreat embarks on deep relaxation techniques, using mindful coaching and exercise to enhance a better understanding of oneself. Guests will be treated with specialised craniosacral therapy to provide assistance in releasing mind blockage and reduce tiredness and fatigue.
price per retreat
- Things To Do
- Not Included
They have single rooms, double rooms, and suites.
During the initial examination with your Mayr physician, you discuss which dietary stage will be most suitable for you. The doctor pays particular attention to your condition and makes sure any potential food intolerances or allergies are taken into account.
- kybun® (walking technique)
- Detox beauty treatments
- Physiotherapy & medical massages
- Initial examination – integrated health check (30 mins)
- 1 x Medical examination – manual abdominal treatment (20 mins)
- Concluding examination (30 mins)
- Daily Kneipp treatments (leg, arm or seated contrast baths)
- Personal Modern Mayr cuisine diet plan
- Mineral water, herbal tea and base broth
- Group exercise sessions, active and passive anti-stress exercises (relaxation), lifestyle management and mental coaching
- Lectures & presentations
- Use of swimming pool, sauna and panoramic gym
- 2 craniosacral therapy sessions (50 mins each)
- 2 talk therapy/coaching sessions (50 mins each)
- 3 combination heat packs (hay flowers and moor)
- 4 partial body massages – primarily acupressure & connective tissue massages (25 mins each)
- 1 metabolic detox bath
payment policyPrice per person for 1 week sharing a Standard double room. Except for Summer Short Stay Programme for 4 nights. Treatments & programmes can be adjusted once your doctor has conducted a health check and established your medical history.
Their quoted tariffs are inclusive of all taxes and fees. In addition to bank transfers, they accept cash, debit card, Visa, MasterCard, Amex and Diners.
Cash free rest & recuperation
All extras & services in the hotel and in the medical department are billed to your room.
Within 30 days of arrival: 50% of all booked services.
Within 21 days of arrival: 70% of all booked services.
Within 14 days of arrival: 100% of all booked services.
Refunds cannot be given for early departures from seasonal offers, modules and fixed room reservations. General Austrian hotel contract terms and conditions apply.
Health Retreat Park Igls Igler Strasse 51 6080 Innsbruck/Igls Austria
The Mayr clinic at Park Igls in Tyrol, Austria is located on a sunny plateau at the foot of the Patscherkofel mountain, 900m above sea level and approximately 5km south of Innsbruck. With magnificent views of the Nordkette mountain range and the Karwendel nature park, the largest conservation area in Tyrol and in Austria, it is a sight to behold. This location provides a unique combination of Alpine air and thus is one of the best possible locations for physical regeneration. At this altitude, moderate exercise is particularly good for the heart and circulation and the mountains motivate and encourage. The resort is around an hour and a half from Innsbruck Airport.