Song Saa Private Island is a Song Saa Collective Resort. Created with sustainability in mind, the luxury escape is an intimate paradise reflecting the beauty of the Cambodian coastline, the serenity of nature, and infused with the soul of the local community. A tropical getaway with a pristine private beach, spacious wooden villas, heavenly spa sanctuaries and a preserved coral reef, Song Saa Private Island lets you detach from the world and tune into simple luxuries.
Song Saa Private Island offers an evolved 'spa with no walls concept that integrates the wellness journey with the natural environment of the Song Saa islands with little ‘sanctuaries’ dotted around the resort. The spa philosophy embraces the Buddhist tradition of metta bhavana—the cultivation of loving-kindness. Enjoy treatments from the ‘healing’ menu, and rediscover yourself by focusing on inner wellness and spiritual balance. This retreat indulges the senses and encourages detachment from the stressors of the outside world.
Song Saa Private Island, Koh Rong Archipelago, Near Sihanoukville, Cambodia
Song Saa Private Island spans the ‘sweetheart’ islands of Koh Bong and Koh Ouen in Cambodia’s untouched Koh Rong Archipelago. The islands are accessible via a 45-minute speedboat ride from Sihanoukville.
Koh Ouen Private Island, Koh Rong Archipelago, Near Sihanoukville, Cambodia
- Things To Do
- Not Included
The four different kinds of villa - Jungle, Ocean View, Over Water, and Royal - are all kitted out with king-size beds, a fully stocked minibar, and modern amenities like high-speed wifi, iPad and Android docking stations, and flat-screen TVs, as well as little luxuries like day beds, outdoor showers and sunken bathtubs.
Song Saa Private Island offers global cuisine with a local touch. Fresh, organic ingredients are sourced from our own gardens, with seafood from local fishing villages and imported goods from trusted international suppliers.
The resort features two stunning restaurants: the Vista Bar and Restaurant, with oversized bean bags and a breezy waterfront location that serves up Khmer cuisine and creative renditions of Western classics; and Driftwood, casual bar and dining concept where you can enjoy a post-swim beer, an evening cocktail, or a refreshing glass of chilled Brut with delicious pizza or tapas bites.
Additionally, if you’d rather find a quiet corner—on the beach, or under the stars—Song Saa will arrange a personalised and private dining experience for you. They also have an extensive vegan and vegetarian menu, and can cater to dietary requirements.
- Explore the island
- Experience Cambodian culture
- Buddhist blessings
- Boat hire
- Bespoke services upon request
- Consult with Spa Manager (30 minutes)
- 3 Body Massage (90 minutes each)
- 1 Body treatment (2 hours)
- 1 Facial (75 minutes)
- 1 Yoga/Meditation session (60 minutes)
- Monk Blessing (30 minutes)
- Khmer Cooking Class (120 minutes)
- Nightly turndown Bath Ritual with Healthy Turn Down Treats
- Blessing Bath Ritual
The accommodation package additionally includes:
- 5 nights of accommodation on Song Saa Private Island
- Daily breakfast
The all-inclusive accommodation package additionally includes:
- Breakfast, lunch, and dinner at any of the resorts operational dining venues (including shared destination dining experiences)
- Unlimited house drinks (wines, beers, spirits, cocktails and non-alcoholic hot and cold beverages from any of the outlets)
- Unlimited snacks
- Complimentary shared transfers from Sihanoukville International Airport
- In-villa Dining; unlimited cuisine and drinks from the ‘House’ menus
- In-villa amenity - Complimentary tea, coffee and drinking water
- Spa Sanctuary – a morning ‘foot ritual’ and additional head, neck, and shoulder massage (a total of 30 minutes for each residing guest)
- Three pieces of laundry per person per day (non-accumulative)
- Unlimited use of the Island’s gym and communal Infinity pool overlooking the ocean
- Snorkelling gear to use at Song Saa’s House Reef during your stay
- 10% discount on any of the island’s motorised water sports (subject to availability)
- “Sala Song Saa” - local village tour. Travel by traditional long tail to visit the neighbouring village of Prek Svay to see for yourself the work of the Song Saa Foundation
- Access to the private nature reserve of ‘Koh Bong’ and it’s surrounding gazetted marine reserve, the first in Cambodia
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in the villas and in the island’s public spaces
- Speedboat Transfer - Shared return speedboat transfer to and from Song Saa Private Island to Sihanoukville International Port (please note; timings apply)
- Airport Transfer - Shared return car transfers from Sihanoukville International Airport to Sihanoukville International Port (Please note; timings apply)
- Additional spa treatments or services
- Additional activities (ie, watersport)
- Lunch and dinner**
- Alcoholic drinks**
- Airport transfers**
- Room upgrades will incur additional charges
- High-season will incur additional charges
**Unless selected 'all-inclusive accommodation' package
- Room prices are subject to change depending on dates. Please enquire for a full and accurate quote.
- A non-refundable 25% deposit is required at time of booking
- There are no cancellation fees prior to 30 days
- There is a 100% cancellation fee with less than 30 days notice
- No-shows and early departures charged in full
- Prices do not include tax
- Cards accepted