Lefay Resort's Lightness and Plasticity retreat is one of five specialised retreats created by the Lefay Scientific Committee. These retreats are focused on specific problems such as excess weight; damage due to ageing; incorrect posture and physical shape; detox and insomnia. Lightness and Plasticity is a sport and postural retreat aimed at releasing tension in the muscles, easing everyday stress and correcting posture in order to restore balance throughout the body and the mind.
The energy that defends us from the outside world and from tensions and stress, passes through our muscles. A correct posture helps our body to counter the effects of gravity and maintain an upright position, thereby balancing our movements and revealing our personality. The different treatments, sports and physical energy activities in this programme aim at relaxing tense muscles, revitalising and toning atonic muscles, correcting alterations to posture and bringing the body back to global well-being, as well as making improvements on an aesthetic level. Guests are treated to a host of specialised treatments designed by Lefay's team of wellness and medical professionals as well as given access to the exceptional Lefay Spa World.
- Things To Do
- Not Included
The Prestige Junior Suites are located on the ground floor and open onto the immaculate gardens while the Deluxe Junior Suites are on the first floor and have a private balcony. The Family Suite allows guests travelling with children to enjoy privacy with two separate bathrooms and bedrooms in the same suite.
The Exclusive Suites come with a private living room, jacuzzi and a series of exclusive services. The highest expression of Lefay's luxury is seen in the form of the Royal Pool and Spa Suite. This 600 sqm suite overlooks a private garden and Infinity pool. As well as this, the suite has a Private Spa area and dedicated concierge service.
Within the resort, guests have access to Lefay Spa World: over 3800 sqm with its pools, saunas, fitness centres and relaxation areas. The infinity pool merges with the horizon, while the indoor and outdoor salt-water pool stretches into the park overlooking the lake. The water area is completed by the enticing indoor thalassotherapy pool "La Luna nel Lago". The Lefay SPA also features six different types of sauna and five relaxation areas. The fitness area boasts a gym with advanced equipment overlooking the lake as well as a fitness studio. The Resort also has an immaculate outdoor path complete with a running circuit, a fitness trail with eight stations to improve muscle elasticity and a therapeutic energy garden.
All retreats include breakfast, lunch and dinner. Menus will differ according to specific retreats. For weight loss and detox retreats, personal menus and diets are designed after a nutritional consultation with Lefay Spa's highly qualified nutrition and health experts. Food intolerance and metabolic profile checkup can be arranged at an extra cost.
- Gym and Fitness area
- Personal training
- Free group sessions including yoga, pilates, gymnastics and more
- Indoor and outdoor swimming pools
- Relaxation areas
- Ice pool
- Multiple saunas
- Speed boat trips
- Hiking and biking trails
- Sailing lessons
- Local markets
- Live piano music in lounge bar
- 5 nights' accommodation
- Introduction to the programme
- Initial energy examination
- Intermediate medical interview
- Breakfast, lunch and dinner with Lefay SPA Menu
- Postural-physiotherapy consultation
- Consultation with a personal trainer
- Personalised phytotherapy
- 2 Lefay SPA energy body massages La Brezza accanto al Confine
- 2 postural tuina massages
- 3 sessions with a personal trainer
- 1 moxibustion treatment
- 2 Lefay SPA energy foot reflexology treatments for posture
- 2 physiotherapy massages
- 1 session in the salt-water lake "La Luna nel Lago"
- 2 personalised sessions with a personal trainer (30 min)
- 1 postural gymnastics lesson
- 1 guided walk through the energy therapeutic garden
- 2 activities for rebalancing physical energy: Qi Gong, Stretching of the Meridians and Holistic Season Activity
- Open-air activities along the 8 exercise stations of the Shape and Colour fitness path
- Entrance to the Lefay SPA World
- Final examination with targeted recommendations for maintenance
- Airport transfers
- Travel insurance
Sample Daily Schedule08:00 Wake up
09:30 Examination to determine energy levels
10:30 Postural-physiotherapy consultation
12:00 Energy body scrub
14:30 Personal training session
15:00 Qi Gong
16:30 Guided walk in therapy and energy garden
17:30 Osteo-physiotherapy massage
18:30 Free time to explore resort and spa
Booking is essential and cancellations must be made before 7 days of arrival to avoid paying 100% penalty fee.
Via Angelo Feltrinelli, 136 25084 Gargnano BS Italia
Lefay Resort & SPA Lago di Garda is located in Gargnano, Italy in the heart of the spectacular and renowned “Riviera Dei Limoni”. Lefay Resort is completely secluded and surrounded by seemingly endless natural beauty. While the magnificent lake is the focal point of the view, Lefay Resort is also surrounded by gentle hills and natural terraces rich in woods and olive groves. The Resort is situated about 54km from Brescia Airport.