Lefay Resort's Brightness of the Spirit retreat is one of five specialised retreats created by the Lefay Scientific Committee. These retreats are focused on specific problems such as excess weight; damage due to ageing; incorrect posture and physical shape; detox and insomnia. The concept behind this particular programme is based on the belief that the luminosity of the spirit (Shen) is manifested in particular on the skin.
The Brightness of the Spirit is a beauty programme that is based entirely on a holistic concept, in which rebalance of the nervous system, nourishment of the spirit and deep relaxation are able to bring new luminosity to the skin, all while smoothing out wrinkles and making the body more toned. Guests are treated to a host of specialised treatments designed by Lefay's team of wellness and medical proffessionals as well as given access into the exceptional Lefay Spa World.
- Things To Do
- Not Included
The Prestige Junior Suites are located on the ground floor and open onto the immaculate gardens while the Deluxe Junior Suites are on the first floor and have a private balcony. The Family Suite allows guests travelling with children to enjoy privacy with two separate bathrooms and bedrooms in the same suite.
The Exclusive Suites come with a private living room, jacuzzi and a series of exclusive services. The highest expression of Lefay's luxury is seen in the form of the Royal Pool and Spa Suite. This 600 sqm suite overlooks a private garden and Infinity pool. As well as this, the suite has a Private Spa area and dedicated concierge service.
Within the resort, guests have access to Lefay Spa World: over 3800 sqm with its pools, saunas, fitness centres and relaxation areas. The infinity pool merges with the horizon, while the indoor and outdoor salt-water pool stretches into the park overlooking the lake. The water area is completed by the enticing indoor thalassotherapy pool "La Luna nel Lago". The Lefay SPA also features six different types of sauna and five relaxation areas. The fitness area boasts a gym with advanced equipment overlooking the lake as well as a fitness studio. The Resort also has an immaculate outdoor path complete with a running circuit, a fitness trail with eight stations to improve muscle elasticity and a therapeutic energy garden.
All retreats include breakfast, lunch and dinner. Menus will differ according to specific retreats. For weight loss and detox retreats, personal menus and diets are designed after a nutritional consultation with Lefay Spa's highly qualified nutrition and health experts. Food intolerance and metabolic profile checkup can be arranged at an extra cost.
- Gym and Fitness area
- Personal training
- Free group sessions including yoga, pilates, gymnastics and more
- Indoor and outdoor swimming pools
- Relaxation areas
- Ice pool
- Multiple saunas
- Speed boat trips
- Hiking and biking trails
- Sailing lessons
- Local markets
- Live piano music in lounge bar
- 5 nights' accommodation
- Introduction to the programme
- Initial examination to determine energy levels
- Intermediate medical interview
- Breakfast, lunch and dinner with Lefay SPA Menu
- Beauty consultation
- Personalised phytotherapy
- 1 Unico Cielo Short facial cleansing ritual
- 1 Lefay SPA energy facial massage Derma di Luce
- 1 aculifting with Gua Sha massage Farfalla di Seta
- 1 energy body scrub
- 1 revitalising and anti-aging energy body massage Alta Marea
- 2 specific tuina massages
- 1 moxibustion treatment
- 1 Lefay SPA energy specific foot reflexology treatment
- 1 energy hydro-aromatherapy session with essential oils
- 1 Lefay SPA pyhto – specific aromatic mud wrap
- 1 session in the salt-water pool "La Luna nel Lago"
- 1 Fit & Face activity
- 1 guided walk in the energy and therapeutic garden
- 2 activities for rebalancing physical energy: Qi Gong, Stretching of Meridians, Holistic Season Activity
- Entrance to Lefay SPA World
- Final examination with targeted recommendations for maintenance
- Airport transfers
- Travel insurance
- Anti-Aging Profile checkup (can be added at extra cost)
Sample Daily Schedule08:00 Wake up
09:30 Examination to determine energy levels
10:30 Medical Interview
12:00 Energy body scrub
14:30 Beauty Consultation
15:30 Qi Gong
16:30 Guided walk in therapy and energy garden
17:30 Foot Reflexology
18:30 Free time to explore resort and spa
Booking is essential and cancellations must be made before 7 days of arrival to avoid paying 100% penalty fee.
Via Angelo Feltrinelli, 136 25084 Gargnano BS Italia
Lefay Resort & SPA Lago di Garda is located in Gargnano, Italy in the heart of the spectacular and renowned “Riviera Dei Limoni”. Lefay Resort is completely secluded and surrounded by seemingly endless natural beauty. While the magnificent lake is the focal point of the view, Lefay Resort is also surrounded by gentle hills and natural terraces rich in woods and olive groves. The Resort is situated about 54km from Brescia Airport.