The Self-Optimisation Experience at Chōsen Experiences (Bali) is for the adventurous soul, embarking on wellness and functional fitness activities to promote learning and mindfulness. Situated on the tropical island paradise of Bali, the programme encourages self-discovery and includes nutritious cuisine, daily activities and natural remedies to optimise wellbeing.
This retreat will run from 8th to 13th April 2020.
- Things To Do
- Not Included
The Penthouse Luxury Suite spans views of rice fields from its private balcony. The Private Pool Luxury Suite has its own private pool and the shared facilities include indoor and alfresco living and dining rooms, a swimming pool, and yoga pavilion.
Rooms are based on a first-come, first-served basis so guests are required to choose their accommodation upon booking.
The food at Chōsen Experiences follows a healthy and nutritious menu, prepared by expert private chefs. Each dish uses ethically-sourced ingredients and will nourish and balance the soul for optimum wellbeing.
- Gym sessions
- Interval training
- Mindfulness coaching
- Cooking lessons
- Inspired itinerary - designed to evoke emotion and prime the mind and body
- Nutritionist designed meals, snacks and drinks - organic, sustainably sourced, gourmet, nutritious meals
- Adventure excursions and learning activities - off-site adventures and lessons
- Expert-led workshops - workshop learning modules for personal growth
- Massages and body work - body work for recovery and musculoskeletal alignment
- Transportation and logistics - to and from the experience and throughout the week
- Natural and organic body products - premium products for your hair and skin
- Chōsen Gift Set - t-shirt, travel journal, pen, water bottle, tote bag
- Daily yin yoga, breath work, and mindfulness sessions
- Deposit is non-refundable
- More than 90 days notice: full refund minus 25% admin fee
- 60-90 days notice: 50% refund
- Less than 60 days notice: No refund
The main destination for the retreats is in Bali, Indonesia. Impact Experiences are hosted in the following locations: South Africa, Iceland, New Zealand, and Latin America.
Chōsen’s Bali's programme is held in a secluded, private property, a short minutes' north of the coastal region of Canggu. The location is surrounded by ocean and emerald rice paddies to take in the beautiful rhythms of Balinese lifestyle.