Amanemu's breathtaking views offer panoramas of the pearl-rich shores of Ago Bay, with a unique scenery of the natural hot springs. The Japanese Spa Escape includes daily breakfast and stunning accomodation, and offers onsen-based rituals to promote healing the soul and mind.
price per retreat
- Things To Do
- Not Included
Standard Suite Rooms include:
- Views towards Ago Bay or green views and private garden
- 99m2 (1065 sq.ft) combined bedroom/living area/veranda
- 27m2 (290 sq.ft) veranda with daybeds and dining area for two
- King-size bed
- Living area with suspended daybed and dining area for two
- Private onsen bath, twin vanities
- Separate shower/WC
- Walk-in closet
- TV, sound system
- Wifi, safe (large enough for laptops)
- Personal bar, coffee machine
- Sightseeing at Ise Shima National Park
- Natural hot spring
- Wellness programmes
- Yoga Studio
- Team retreats and events
- Swimming/Aquatic Body Work
- Accommodation at Amanemu
- Daily breakfast
- A choice of spa experiences: either a 60-minute Aman Massage followed by 60 minute use of private onsen; or a 90-minute Seasonal Journey
- Additional meals
- Additional treatments
payment policyPrices vary depending on season and availability—please inquire with your dates for an accurate quote.
Please note prices have been converted to USD from their local currency and may alter with exchange rates. Taxes are not included.
Immersions are valid for new bookings only and are subject to availability. They are not combinable with any other exclusives.
Rates are based on single or double occupancy only. Extra bed for children under 12 (Maximum two adults and one child below twelve in the same room) will be arranged free of charge.
2165 Hazako Hamajima-cho Shima-shi Mie 517-0403 Japan
By Ago Bay, and set in Ise Shima National Park with a natural hot spring onsite, Amanemu is a natural haven. Nagoya airport is a 2.5-hour drive, while Osaka airport is three-hours from the resort. The ancient Imperial capital of Kyoto is around a three-hour drive, for those wishing to explore beyond the resort.