Lanserhof Lans has been one of the leading wellness resorts in Europe since 1974, thanks to its holistic approach to naturopathy and modern medicine. The Lans Med Concept is an intelligent symbiosis of modern medicine, naturopathy, validated therapy methods and the latest scientific research to create a healthier, happier and more energetic prolonged life. Innovative wellness and medical methods combined with the breathtaking scenery of the Tyrolean Alps surrounding Lanserhof Lans promises guests a unique experience that will restart their lives.
The goal of the Lans Med Concept is to create a new, permanent quality of life. Over a 14-day period, guests will complete a programme of regeneration and healing devised in tandem with their doctor. Following extensive allopathic and naturopathic diagnosis, your doctor will prepare your personal treatment plan, supplemented by an individually tailored dietary plan, and plenty of exercise in the fresh air. Naturopathic and modern allopathic medicine is used for diagnoses and is prepared in collaboration with leading specialists from various university hospitals and specialist physicians. The naturopathic examination procedures are capable of detecting aberrations in one's health at an early stage. The doctors supervise the self-purification of the body, mind and soul using a personal dietary plan and various supporting therapeutic measures.
The minimum stay required to partake in the Lans Basic Med programme is one week, however, two weeks is the recommended minimum in order to achieve lasting results. The longer the stay, the higher the possibility of achieving significant regeneration results. For an additional cost, Lans Med Modules can be added to include a specialised wellness focus.
price per retreat
- Things To Do
- Not Included
The single and double rooms are furnished with precious walnut furniture, oak parquet flooring and fine linen. The apartments are individually decorated and suitable for up to three people. The price for accommodation includes a diet personalised to your needs and includes all herbal teas and mineral water.
Located on the upper floor, each room in the impressive suites open up to a spectacular panoramic view. Each suite is light-filled, spacious and soothingly minimalistic in design as well as furnished in natural, sensual materials. The suites offer direct access to the pool and sauna.
Lans Energy Cuisine provides a variety of antioxidants, vitamins and trace elements together with a number of minerals, thus helping to maintain a healthy digestive system. The overriding principle of Energy Cuisine is to get the highest possible vital sustenance from the food. For its ingredients, the Lanserhof nutritional concept uses only freshly prepared, organically grown, sun-ripened fruit and vegetables, all selected according to the season. All of the meat is biophotonic and humanely sourced. To illustrate this, cows can be seen grazing on the meadow in the summer to soak up the sun's natural energy, making their milk richer in nutrients. This underlines the LANS Energy Cuisine concept perfectly: one of consciously living in tune with nature's rhythm, and not against it. The concept considers the role played by one's "internal clock" and the diurnal rhythm of our organs.
- Specialist massages
- Physical and mental therapy
- Mountain biking
- Nordic walking
- Nearby driving range
- Skiing (in Winter)
- Medieval Town
- Theatre and concert productions
- 13 Nights Accommodation
- Creation of an individual health plan
- 1 initial medical examination (40 min)
- 2 check-ups with abdominal treatment (20 min each)
- 1 final medical examination and consultation (30 min)
- 1 foot reflexology or head massage (25 min)
- 2 therapeutic massages (50 min each)
- 1 detox drainage (50 min)
- 1 lymph detox pack with shower and liver wrap (50 min)
- 1 bioimpedance analysis
- 1 urine analysis
- 1 electrolysis foot bath
- Daily Kneipp administrations
- Daily group movement therapy
- Daily group relaxation training
- Introductory medical lecture
- Additional topical presentations
- On-call doctor, duty and night service
- Food Supplements
- Travel Insurance
- Airport Transfers
- Lans Med Modules
- Medical Check for Women 40+ (From $1875)
- Medical Check for Men 40+ (From $1446)
- Rebalance Body & Mind (From $1568)
- Aesthetics Face - Woman Fresh (From $1535)
- Aesthetics Face - Woman Intensive (From $1985)
- Aesthetics Face - Man Intensive (From $1254)
- Aesthetics Body - Woman (From $1036)
- Aesthetics Body - Man (From $1005)
Sample Daily Schedule07:00 Wake up
08:30 Group movement training
09:30 Medical check up
16:30 Detox drainage
18:00 Group relaxation
- A cancellation fee of 50% of the accommodation cost will be charged for room reservations not cancelled four weeks prior to arrival.
- Cancellations 1 week beforehand incur a fee of 100 %.
- Lanserhof is unable to provide a price reduction in the case of early departure or late arrival.
Kochholzweg 153, 6072 Lans, Austria
The idyllic village Lans lies at the foot of the 2,260 metres tall Patscherkofel Mountain and is only a 15-minute drive from Innsbruck, the capital of Tirol. Vast meadows, deep forests and a breathtaking view of the Alps are some of the location’s trademarks. Lanserhof is situated at the edge of the forest on a sunny plateau where body and mind can be replenished with new energy during your health retreat.